At CV&D we place great importance on our Account Management structure and pride ourselves on the professional nature of the service we provide to our customers.
All our Account Managers are highly trained to work with you to maximise the benefits of communications in your organisation and your sector. Your Account Manager is closely supported by an impressive range of expertise from our internal Customer Service Team. This support enables him/her to resolve specific issues involving your account and also ensures that your account is managed in a professional and efficient manner.
Your Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Assess your specific needs.
- Proactively manage your monthly costs by reviewing your spend every quarter.
- Help build the relationship that forms the team of CV&D and your company.
- Produce monthly bills for cost centre billing.
- Produce a step-by-step implementation plan.
- Ensure your expectations have been met.
- Help ease your company into the CV&D support functions.
- Demonstrate the longevity and reliability of the solution.
- Help define the measurable deliverables to allow you to justify return on investment.
Dedicated Customer Support Team
Our Customer Service structure has evolved so that we can ensure that we always exceed your expectations.
We are continually introducing and developing technology to provide our staff with the tools and information to provide first time resolution on a query whenever possible. We also ensure that service meets high quality standards by continually coaching and developing our customer care staff. We guarantee that:
Regardless of your problem or query, we’ll do everything we can to deal with it the first time you call.
- When contacting us, you will always get through to a customer support consultant within, no long-winded set of options.
- When you call, you’ll be talking to trained business advisers who have no other job but to help business people like you.
CV&D offers dedicated Customer Service for both key contacts and the individual mobile users within your organisation. Our Customer Support Team take full responsibility for all aspects of daily service and their aim is to offer professional and knowledgeable support in a variety of functions including:
- Invoice / billing queries
- Written query solution
- Equipment recovery / repair
- Telephone query resolution
- Adhoc reports
- Account re-structures
- Technical support
- Customer detail amendment
- Order Processing
- Consolidated Invoicing
Contact the customer support team:
Your Customer Support Team can be contacted by phone or email and, in addition, the Team Manager’s number is provided to key customer contacts for escalation purposes in accordance with our Service Level Agreement.
Hours of Service
Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm
(this is when your Customer Support Team is available to take calls and complete orders and administration).
Outside these hours, we operate an out of hours customer support service which can be accessed by dialling the main number and following the instructions, all year round for:
- Stolen bars (placing bars not lifting)
- Network queries
- Advice on handset functionality queries
Of our customers renew their business with us
Clients achieve their key requirements following a CV&D review
Typical contract saving when switching your business to CV&D
Got Questions? Get in touch with us
Sign up to our newsletter to find out about the latest CV&D news and offers available.